Monday, January 13, 2014

TESTIMONIALS

Princess From Denmak : when i see my friend jena i ask her kung ano magandang product ang nakakaputi ng dark spot...when she say na try mo yung bago sis BEAUCHE set its good for mga darkspot try and tested ko na ito....WOW..!! ang galing niya sis wala pang seven days may pagbabago na talaga siya.... i love beauche na sis mahapdi pero tiis ganda ako kasi gusto pumuti ang dark spot..I REALLY LOVE BEAUCHE thank you sis jena for referring this product... :)

Kikay :Your ultimate source on honest and unbiased reviews on different beauty products. Guaranteed tried and tested!

Peacemaker from JAPAN :I'm so happy and so satisfied to this product. I received it two days after I ordered.


SERENA: I would say this is very effective! it helps lighten my skin and slowly eliminates myblemishes away. At first it will be stingy and all that exfoliating and redness too but after that! Surely younger looking skin reveals. The same happen to my sis too! I would definitely buy this product again!

MALOU FROM BULACAN:This thing works like magic , it really change the appearance of my skin and look young . The exfoliating cream is good to use tow times a week , if you use it everyday your skin will turn very thin , which is not good . I will come back to buy more .
 JENA FROM PAMPANGA:I tried and It really worked for me... I love it. I will surely recommend it to all my friends.

JOEL SANTOS FROM BULACAN:This products are so wonderful. It's really work for my face .i had a black spot or pigmentation in my face and acnes.since I been using the beauche my face already looks clear. I start using this product two months now. I like 
this product...BEAUCHE !,!!!

GEMMA FROM JAPAN:Thank you for your excellent service..with regards to the Beauche skincare products, I am pleased that it is effective in lightening my pigmentation and uneven skin tone, though,barely a month ...slowly I can see the result. I am on my 2nd order and perhaps, continous use of these products, I will see more satisfying result in the coming months. Expect to hear from me for next transaction .