Monday, September 23, 2013

Before and After


User From Taiwan:







How It Works:
i like the product coz my face has changes somehow it lighten up, removes old and dead skin but after 2mos i used 1 set only then my face becomes so white then i alternate using the exfoliator cream but until now i am still peeling off..dont know, the thing is I dont want to become so pale white my face i made an alternate of using it like MWF or TTHS except the expo cream i used only twice or once…What was the initial reaction that you had during your first week of using this product? I recommended it to my fellow friends,her skin went red and peeling. I know that this is one of the initial reaction,but i don’t know what to tell her though. During my first week, my face went red also, but it was gone in a few days time.


Agnes Bautista From Bulacan:

hi to beauchician ... I can tell beauche super nice to me in the first time I use beauche. I never really scared because I did not try another product because frightening quantities of PAM paganda exit. But when I saw jena I asked him if he said what he did BEAUCHE Reservation me daw yan said he Reservation try him on're not surprising because I thought that those who lost deadskin and really warm and my skin was blemish When those im using beauty bar soap so grateful and beauche thing I've discovered is that that I always used ... I love Beauche so much ...


Marilou Mendoza Fr Bulacan Users:
how its feel ate ang paggamit ng Beauche...? well eto hindi naman siya mahapdi pero makati ng konti pero tiis lang hehehe...maganda ang result ng face ko pinkish na siya no need to apply anything sa mukha ko dati may brand ako ginagamit pero pag wala naman nangyayari...Pero noong ginamit ko ang beauche parang binabanat yung face ko natatanggal yung black heads and white heads parang hindi ko na kailangan magpalinis ng mukha. Sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam.


THE THREE ARTIST USING BEAUCHE PRODUCTS GAGANDA KANA KIKITA KA PA..!